The Lodging Agreement which this hotel concludes between itself and its guests and related agreements thereto shall be as per this agreement in matters stipulated in this agreement, and as per laws or generally established customs regarding matters not stipulated by this agreement.
2. When this hotel complies with special provisions of a scope not consistent with laws or customs, these special provisions shall take precedence regardless of the preceding Clause.
Persons who intend to apply to this hotel for this Lodging Agreement shall report the following matters to this hotel.
1. Lodger's name
2. Days of lodging and planned time of arrival
3. Lodging fees (In general, as per the basic lodging fees of the appended chart
4. Other matters deemed necessary by this hotel
2.In such cases where the lodger applies to this hotel for an additional continuation of lodging days Item 2 of the preceding Clause during their stay, this hotel shall process this as a new Lodging Agreement made at the time the lodger informs the hotel of this.
The Lodging Agreement shall been formed when this hotel accepts the application made in the preceding Article.
However, this shall not apply when it is proved that this hotel did not accept the application.
2. When an agreement has been formed as per the preceding Clauses, the lodger shall pay to this hotel an application fee stipulated by this hotel, not to exceed the basic lodging fee of the period of lodging (or when this period exceeds 3 days, a 3 day period), by the date specified by this hotel.
3 The application fee shall be applied to the lodging fee that that is to be finally paid by the lodger, and in such cases where situations arise to which the stipulations of Articles 6 and 18 apply, it shall be allocated to penalty fees and then reparations, and if there is any remainder, it shall be refunded at the time of payment of funds as per the provisions of Article 12.
4. If the application fee of Clause 2 is not paid by the date specified by this hotel as per the provisions of said Clause, the Lodging Agreement shall become invalid.
However, this shall only apply if this hotel has informed the lodger of this fact when specifying the application fee payment period.
Regardless of the provisions of Clause 2 of the preceding Article, this hotel may make special provisions wherein the application fee after formation of the agreement in the same Clause does not apply.
2. In such cases where, upon acceptance of the application of the Lodging Agreement, this hotel does not request payment of an application fee as per Clause 2 of the preceding Article or when this hotel does not specify a payment date of said application fee, it shall be handled as the special provision of the preceding Clause.
In the following cases, this hotel may not accept the conclusion of a Lodging Agreement.
1. When the lodging application is not as per this agreement.
2. When there is no space due to guest rooms all being full.
3. When it is deemed possible that the person attempting to apply for lodging may commit acts which do not conform to laws, public order, or good manners during their lodging.
4. When it is deemed that the person attempting to apply for lodging is a criminal organization, a member thereof or a person related thereto, or other antisocial forces according to the "Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members" (enacted March 1, 1992).
5. When the person attempting to apply for lodging is a corporation or other group whose operations are supported by criminal organizations or members of criminal organizations.
6. When the person attempting to apply for lodging is a corporation and said corporation's executives are criminal organization members.
7. When the person attempting to apply for lodging is liable to commit violence, threats, blackmail, unreasonable demands, gambling, to possess or use prohibited drugs, to engage in behavior which will significantly inconvenience other guests, or to commit acts which violate laws, public order and morality.
8. When it is obviously confirmed that the person attempting to apply for lodging is infected with infectious disease.
9. When unreasonable burdens are demanded regarding the lodging.
10. When it becomes impossible to provide lodging due to natural disaster, damage to the facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
11. When the person attempting to lodge is liable to cause significant inconvenience to other guests or has engaged in speech or conduct which will cause significant inconvenience to other guests.
The lodger can dissolve the Lodging Agreement by notifying this hotel.
2. This hotel shall charge a penalty fee when the lodger dissolves part or all of the lodging agreement for reasons attributable to the lodger (excluding cases where this hotel specified a payment date for the application fee or and requested the payment of the application fee as per Article 3 Clause 2 and then the lodger dissolved the Lodging Agreement before said payment) as per the appended chart 2. However, in cases where this hotel has made special provisions as in Article 4 Clause 1, the obligation to pay the penalty fee when the lodger dissolves the Lodging Agreement shall only exist when this hotel has informed the lodger when making said special provision.
3. If the lodger fails to arrive by the planned time of arrival on the day of lodging without making contact with the hotel, this hotel may deem that the lodger has dissolved the Lodging Agreement process it as such.
This hotel may dissolve the Lodging Agreement in the following cases.
1. When it is deemed that the lodger is a criminal organization, a member thereof or a person related thereto, or other antisocial forces according to the "Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members" (enacted March 1, 1992).
2. When the lodger is liable to commit violence, threats, blackmail, unreasonable demands, gambling, to possess or use prohibited drugs, to engage in behavior which will significantly inconvenience other guests, or to commit acts which violate laws, public order and morality.
3. When the lodger is infected with infectious disease or strongly suspected to be so.
4. When unreasonable burdens are demanded regarding the lodging.
5. When it is impossible to provide lodging due to natural disasters or other acts of god.
6. When the lodger is deemed liable to cause significant inconvenience to other guests or has engaged in speech or conduct which will cause significant inconvenience to other guests.
7. When the lodger smokes in bed, tampers with the fire-prevention equipment, etc., or does not follow matters of prohibition stipulated in the lodging rules by this hotel）.
2 When this hotel dissolves the Lodging Agreement based on the provisions of the preceding Clause, the hotel shall not receive payment for lodging services, etc., that the lodger has not yet at that time received.
The lodger shall register the following matters with the hotel's front desk on the day of lodging.
1. Name, age, gender, address, and occupation of lodger
2. If a foreign person who does not possess a registered place of residence in Japan, the person's nationality, passport number, and date and port of entry into the country. (A copy of the passport will be taken for confirmation)
3. Date of departure and planned time of departure
4. Other matters deemed necessary by this hotel
2. If the lodger intends to pay the costs in Article 12 using hotel vouchers, credit cards, or other such forms of payment used in place of cash, the lodger shall show these instruments in advance at the time of registration mentioned in the preceding Clause.
The times when the lodger shall be able to use the rooms of this hotel shall be from 3:00PM until 10:00AM the following day.
2. This hotel may allow the use of the rooms outside of the hours stipulated in the previous Clause regardless of the provisions of said Clause. In such cases, the lodger will be charged the following additional fees.
1. Until 2:00PM, 1,000 yen per hour (tax excluded)
2. After 2:00PM, 100% of the room rate
The hours of operation of this hotel's main facilities are as follows, and the specific hours of operation of other facilities are displayed in the pamphlet, posted at each location, or can be found in the service directories, etc., located in each room.
1. Front desk service hours
1. Closing time (front entrance on lobby floor): None
2. Front desk: 24 hours
2. The hours of the preceding Clause may be changed when necessary. In such cases, this hotel will make notification via appropriate means.
The breakdown of the lodging fees which are to be paid by the lodger shall be as per the appended chart 1.
2. Payment of the lodging fees of the preceding Clause shall be made by cash or by hotel vouchers, credit cards, or other such forms of payment used in place of cash which have been approved by this hotel, and the payment shall be made at the front desk upon the lodger's arrival.
3. After this hotel has provided a room to the lodger and this room has become usable, this hotel shall receive the lodging fees even in such cases where the lodger voluntarily chooses does not lodge in the room.
In such cases where this hotel causes damages to the lodger in the performance of the Lodging Agreement or the performance of agreements relating thereto, or by failing to perform these, this hotel shall make compensation for said damages. However, this shall not apply in cases where these damages are not attributable to this hotel.
If this hotel cannot provide the room as per the agreement to the lodger, this hotel shall, with the lodger's consent, find and present a room at another lodging facility with as near the same conditions as possible.
Except in cases of acts of god, this hotel shall provide compensation for damages relating to destruction, loss, damage, etc. of items, cash, or valuables deposited by the lodger at the front desk. However, when the lodger has not made clear the type and value of cash and valuables, this hotel's liability for compensation shall be limited to a maximum of 50,000 yen.
2. This hotel shall not be responsible for articles, cash and valuables brought into this hotel by the lodger which the lodger did not deposit with the front desk even if losses due to destruction or damage are incurred, except in the case of bad faith or serious negligence on the part of this hotel.
Article 16 In such cases where the lodger's luggage arrives at the hotel before the lodging, this hotel shall take responsibility for its storage only when this hotel has agreed to do so in advance of said arrival, and this hotel shall give the luggage to the lodger when the lodger checks in at the front desk.
2. If, after the lodger has checked out, the lodger has forgotten and left behind their luggage or personal effects at this hotel and there is no instruction from the owner or if the owner is not identified, this hotel will store these for 14 days including the day of discovery, and subsequently this hotel will deliver any valuables to the nearest police station and dispose of other items. (Food, drinks, and magazines will be disposed of on the same day)
When the lodger uses the parking lot of this hotel, regardless of whether the lodger has deposited the vehicle key, the hotel will have only loaned a parking space to the lodger and shall have no responsibility for management of the vehicle. However, in cases where the vehicle is damaged due to this hotel's bad faith or error in the management of the parking lot, this hotel shall be responsible to make compensation.
If the lodger causes this hotel to incur damage due to the lodger's bad faith or error, said lodger shall compensate this hotel for said damages.
|Total to be paid by the lodger||Lodging fees||（1） Basic lodging fees（room fees)|
|Additional fees||(2) Food, drink, and other usage fees|
|Tax||b. Special local consumption tax|
Notes 1. Basic lodging fees shall be as per fee charts displayed in the hotel, pamphlets, the website, etc.
|Date of reception of agreement dissolution notification||No-show||Same day||Day before||2-6 days before||7 days before|
|Number of rooms applied for|
|General||Up to 9 rooms||100 %||100 %||80 %||50 %||10 %|
|Groups||more||100 %||100 %||80 %||60 %||30 %|
1.The % refers to the percent of the basic lodging fee that comprises the penalty fee. Furthermore, when the amount calculated according the cancellation policy established by another collaborating business is higher than the amounts listed above, said higher amount shall be charged as the penalty.
2. When the number of the days of contract is shortened, the portion of all days on which the lodger will no longer stay, an amount will be charged corresponding to the number of days from the day when notification of the shortening was made until each day on which the lodger will no longer stay due to the shortening.
3. When there is dissolution of the agreement for only some of the lodgers, a cancellation fee will be charged calculated based on the portion equivalent to the number of cancelled parties.